...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday!!!

Simon is off to church. Feels like I slept hours last night trying to catch up! Woke up this morning feeling not to bad :) . Quite jet lagged with no appetite, but oh so happy to be home. Just that one night in hospital, makes one appreciate their own surroundings a lot more. Good to be home.

No plans Sunday. Headed to shower. Not moving real fast but really no need. Today I want to enjoy the day and relax, on the deck and enjoy this gorgeous day. Still a bit chilly at 56 but supposed to warm up to a nice comfy 72. lol That means low blood count girl will be sporting some sweats again today but I will take it!

Hoping for an uneventful week, except for chemo Thursday. :) No more hospitals or Enjoy this beautiful day that the lord has given us!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment