...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Friday, August 2, 2013

TGIF...Friday! Finally!

Cheers to the weekend. Yesterday I started to feel good off and on. :) Better than I have in days, well I guess more like weeks! This week though, when I think about it, I've managed to eat also, very small portions but more often. Way better than the previous two weeks. Still trying to watch my water intake, which is kinda of crazy, I should just ask for my blood work today I had my appointment yesterday with doctor and voiced some of my concerns and also got the all clear for chemo this morning. I'm anxious to keep moving with it, each delay, tacks onto the end. As of right now chemo will be completed mid October. Yay!

After doctor's I took Simon to the park. I managed to get him down for an early nap so he could go with me. He ran around the park and just watching him was uplifting! Hadn't felt well enough all summer to take him. We managed an hour and a half then had to come home. I still tire so easily. Hey, he got his nap in early, but that ment I missed mine! lol But over all a pretty good day. :)

Off to shower soon and mom will be picking me up for chemo. Shelly is in Atlanta on DIY blog stuff. :/ I can't think about it, or I tear up. I like her home and close! Mom and I will manage. :)  Big brother Kaleb is watching Simon this morning again. <3

Have a fabulous Friday! We are! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment