...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Some more rainbows and a little more unfamiliar territory. :)

What a beautiful weekend I've had. I wanted this weekend to be full, and fun, filled with time with my boys and fiance.  We enjoyed a friend's picnic with some outdoor games and great food! Caught up with some other great friends for some karaoke and an out of town bff that we hadn't seen in awhile. Very nice time! Then today for the holiday, Brian (fiance) took the baby to the parade so that I could relax a bit. Of course the baby LOVED it, and they then came home and planted a small tomato garden together. My older two sons were home and we had a nice day and tossed some chicken and veggie skewters on the grill! Really enjoyed my holiday weekend!

Tomorrow is a Muga scan. Unfamiliar territory for me so having no information on it, I did some research to prepare myself. It's a scan of the heart that monitors the pumping thru the ventricals, under different small exercises. A 3 hour process. (Or so I've read)  thinking its a bit odd that the hospital hasn't called with any prep orders, and online it says there are eating and drinking and cafffiene restrictions  6 hours prior. Being a holiday, I really can't call until the morning to ask, so I suppose I will assume the restrictions until I can talk with someone early tomorrow morning. I'd hate to have to reschedule this! Onward, just another step moving forward!

Happy Memorial Day to ALL! And may god bless all the families and loved ones out serving and protecting our country past, present and future! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment