...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chemo day. Again.

Moving slow. Feels like I got ripped off with being sick the whole week. I usually get a little break and feel ok, never great, but at least ok a few days before chemo. This time ran from last Thursday through. Bummed. :) Maybe I should cancel? Ok, so I'm probably not allowed but wow, is it tempting!
It's only 630. Waiting for meds to kick in so I can grab a quick shower and get dressed. Simon and his dad are up and taking me. Not sure how well that will last, chemo isn't a real exciting place for a 3 yr old. Sure he will bring a few smiles though to others sitting there.

Need my tea to perk me up. After chemo, going straight over to family doctor to see if they can check out this area and test for MRSA. See if that's why I'm still sick. Doesn't seen to be healing very fast even with this antibiotic now 3 days going on 4. :/

Looks like another chilly day! Chilly in PA today 55 this morning! High of 76 later! After a week of 90 we are freezing!

Happy Thursday!  Hope everyone has a good one. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment