...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday morning 6am.

Quiet time. The house is asleep! Woke up with back bothering me and the nausea pill wore off. Oddly enough, yesterday I was given an i.v. full of anti nausea stuff that is supposed to remain active for up to 5 days. It never seems to last though.

Last night my neighbor had brought me a beautiful basket full of care gifts all wrapped up! The thoughtfulness of my neighbors and friends sending cards and gifts has been overwhelming! I've been spoiled with it all! From cards to flowers, clothing, hats, meds, and just so many well needed and loving items! Also, the company that by and visits and the amazing people that have sent Simon cards, stickers, books and treats! I'm surrounded by loved ones and prayers. <3 Truly blessed!

Still some chores on my mind to finish, two being clothing sorting for Simon and I. Need a smidge of energy to do that! I've completed tons of projects here in the last few weeks, VERY proud of myself! I need a way to make my household men take in the seriousness of what I am going through though, as again all 3 knew the construction mess outside door needed black bagged up a week ago, and after chemo yesterday, I went out and attempted it myself. :/ Didn't get to far, just a few bags before I headed back into my chair. Then Brian, went out and started a bag or two also. But REALLY? I have 3 men in my life, 48, 22, and 20 that really need to step it up. Maybe they should all go to doc appts each week and stay the entire time ;)  Love my family here at home but they really have no a clue as to how much is on my mind and how difficult these treatments are. Partly my fault as I tend to out on my sunshine face when anyone is in the area, lol

Well off to have my tea and enjoy the silence while it lasts. :) god bless to all and may your holiday weekend be wonderful!!  <3Lotsa love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment