...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Rough morning.

I can honestly say if it weren't for my 3 yr old needing to be with mama each day I'd move out of my own home. Waking up sick and needing in the bathroom, waiting 45 min, then Simon's wakeup and needing stuff at 615 am while I'm still waiting for bathroom is just not a great start to the day. Going into kitchen to make a cup of tea, and seeing sticky countertops and sticky table, (my fault cuz I grilled them some dinner and didn't clean) is just another lovely bonus living with insensitive clueless men. These 2 really have NO idea what cancer and chemo is all about. I think moving in with my family and  them dealing with living on their own, including paying daycare $800 a month may be an eye opener that should come soon. Hey, I may need to do what I have to do, to get through this.  :) JUST SAYING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment