...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Friday, July 5, 2013

wow. I'm up at 11!!!!

Lol went out. Relaxed. Took NOT one of my 15 scripts today except nausea. And made it from 8 to 10:30!! Yes I had chemo and and other meds via i.v. but they said still ok to take pain meds etc but I chose not too. :)  Grandma Rakarich watched Simon and he was a bit unsure and wanted, and begged me with sleep over with grammy and pappy , but he did very well with grandma Rack. Very nice night.

I didn't wear hair. It just feels weird. I am going to order light weigh bright color hair wig that looks fake that I can wear come fall. This "fake long look" doesn't work for me.  I am odd. I am what I am. Play wig for fun wig that doesn't look or feel real Im cool, but what I need to look ,like me and isn't real or I  I feel odd. :( Sounds odd to me too). lol

 Anyhow many are talking of a benefit for me in oct or nov.  That feels weird to me. I'm  not a sick person!!!!   I am a strong tuff, excuse my language, Bitch!  I have said NOOOO for last few weeks But I am now considering it. :/ I HATE needing help. But I really could use it. Blah darn it and crap!
Oh well. I will do what they need me to do. It's just oh so hard to admit the reality of it all being a life threatening  disease. Blah no way. Im tuff. MAYBE 6 wk chemo!!! In two week we will sono tho! Sucker better be shrinking! If not chemo will go more aggressive and longer,,,,
BUT NOT  me!!

Enuf of that !!! I will do this, I will conquer it with god and family and extended family reading this junk!

Keep u posted on sono...2 weeks! Love to all who came out!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment