...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Friday, July 26, 2013

TGIF

Trying to think of something bright and cheery to start with :) lol hey its FRIDAY. Not that Friday seems to be much of anything lately. My fun filled family weekend time seems to have resorted to still the same as the week days of recliner to bed and back every couple of hours. BUT maybe this week since chemo was cancelled I will have a brake in the sickness! To be announced.

Uneventful yesterday after post. Went to moms to float but after calling doctor they needed me to run to hospital and have records and films sent out so I had a few min sitting in the sun and then did that and came back home. Not much to report on the evening except lounging and a little tent building with baby on the race car bed we have set up in the living room. :) I grilled them some chicken and zucchini for dinner and flopped on the bed for the night.

This morning, still the same familiar aches and belly woes. Waiting for the meds to subside them. Usually about an hour and things settle from head to toe. Always these hot cold feelings from bald head down. Not sure what they are, except very annoying and slightly uncomfortable.  Maybe related to all the chemo stopping your girly stuff from happening each month. Maybe. Best guess.

I don't think we have any plans this weekend. It's a special surprise night for a very well deserving friend that I am hoping to have the energy to make an appearance! I won't hold my breath and I won't force myself but I am hoping that I feel well enough to pop over. Weather looks pretty good all weekend, maybe some pool time at mom's or over at another friend who has gotten a new pool. One step at a time. See if I can. :)

Off to check the news and weather. Simon is already raring to go since 615 am. Dressed and has his breakfast out. Have a great FRIDAY! Cheers to the weekend. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment