...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Monday, July 22, 2013

It's a Monday! :)

Absolutely no fun weekend! For me at least! Simon's wasn't too bad. He did some deck building Saturday morning, and bible school and ice cream Sunday morning. :) I worry he will start to notice that mom didn't barely move other than bed to recliner for the last 3 days. I try to keep upbeat and not let on how terrible I feel but I'm sure he noticed a little.

Will call later and check with doctor and see what's up. Tried holding off hoping it would pass, but there is something keeping me down. Throat is a little weird and sinus drainage so maybe its just a little infection that needs an antibiotic creating all this misery. I can handle the throat, barely bothers me, but the body aches, and chills, and headache and stomach cramps going on day 4 are getting on my nerves. Impairing my ability to leave house or even move around too much. Augh.

Was supposed to do some running this eve with someone for something I can't mention, ;) but looks like I will have to reschedule or send them without me. Working on a surprise for a deserving friend. I don't like changing plans or having to cancel, but don't see another option right now. Tomorrow is my sonogram, too, to see what chemo is doing. BETTER be doing something.

Very long tiring sickly weekend. Can't handle too many more of those. And lonely. Being sick by yourself is no fun. Man, I'm tuff.  lol A lot tuffer than I thought. Well, ok so a couple times I thought about crawling into mom or shel's bed with them, but didn't! ;)  haha, probably most likely cause I didn't have the energy to drive over to one of their homes! Anyhow!

Once I get the day started and showered and such, I will call over to BCC and see what's up. It's got to get better. Better be some good news from the sono later this week! All this poison better be doing something to that cancer other than making me sick and bald. :)

Hope the week is a good one for everyone and hopefully I feel better very soon! Gotta get it together for this little guy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment