...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday plans change.

Day didn't work out as well as I had planned, but I made it through and am anxiously awaiting to be able to fall asleep. Sleep I good when I can get it. For that little time here and there I have no pain. ;)

My plan to get Simon off with grammy and relax in new tub got altered when I remembered a check up  with my oncologist at 11 am. :( But I did get enough energy up to getting in for a quick one, and ended up with a "helper" who rolled up his little sleeves and filled the cup up over and over again to rinse me off, giggling like crazy every time he got to run it over my bald head and let it runn down my face. Not so much relaxing but a whole lot of smiles!

Then a text from Tony who is doing some repairs for me that he had a job come up and would like to reschedule for tomorrow, which worked out fine since I had the appt to go to.My appt was fine all good till Fridays new scheduled chemo. Will always be Thursdays but due to holiday it is Friday this week.

Plans all week for different things but fear the strength just wont be there. :( Hate to disappoint anyone!)

Shelly and I went to appt and even managed to get to Panera and have some soup and a baggette, which thankfully stayed put! Then home and napped, Si looked as tired as me from his swim lesson.

Still not feeling so well AT ALL, but the things this baby here says and does gives me the incentive I need to push forward.

Made myself go this evening and take him to get icecream! His first trip ever to icecream store where he had decided on a cone with chocolate soft serve ome sprinkles and a cherry on top! His face was sooo lit up with happiness, I'm glad I forced myself to go. He had a very unique technique going with eating it but he managed rather well!  <3

Pills kicking in, off to sleep.

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you focus on the little things that mean so much. It reminds me to do the same. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete