...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday

A very rough few days. :/ Not sure if my body has been trying to catch something or fight something trying to get in while my defenses are down or what, but wow. Haven't felt well AT ALL since Friday afternoon. Terrible weekend.

At least this morning Simon will have a change of scenery and some enjoyment. He is headed to church with Uncle Christopher and Aunt Lynette! His first time in bible school! He will go in with Bailey and Addy. I'm pretty excited for him! Addy turns 3 today so they are stopping for some ice cream after church too. It will be a good day for Simon!

I don't have much to write. The weekend was spent home moving from recliner to bed and back. I've just been so sick and still today, the pain, and nausea, headache, stomach cramps, is almost unbearable. :/  Very little sleep. The misery overpowers, and its just not possible to sleep more than an hour or so at a time. This reminds me of that first round of chemo that I had, that we had to switch away from. Maybe once I get Simon off to bible school, I will try to soak in the Epsom salt bath and see if that will help. None of the meds seem to be doing much of anything. I was really hoping to wake up today to some relief. Maybe it is coming later today! ;)

Going to lay back down till Simon gets up. Maybe a snuggle from my bug will help. <3

God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbi! I am a friend of Lynette's from church and am a breast cancer survivor. I was diagnosed in March of 2011, went thru 2 phases of chemo, 2 surgeries, radiation and have been cancer free since Feb. of 2012! I know exactly what you are going thru and God will help you get thru it! All the hair will eventually grow back and, unfortunately, ALL the hair so enjoy the lack of maintenance for now! haha! Are you still on the same chemo treatment or have you started anything new? I did ok with the first phase, but had an almost fatal reaction to the second phase, severe bone pain, extreme nausea, high temp so if you experience any of these symptoms, you should get to the hospital ASAP! If you need someone to vent to that will understand, don't hesitate to contact me. Sometimes it helps just having someone to listen that gets it. Hang in there and I will continue to pray for you! Take care and God bless you! A friend in Christ, Cindy Workman

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty cindy :)I will find you on face book.

    ReplyDelete