...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday night.

I made it through the weekend. Still kickin ;) lol I've had my doubts the last couple weeks, but hanging in there. Friday we had some plans but were unable to even attempt them because of cancer. Disappointed wasn't the word. More like getting discouraged.

Saturday was pretty relaxing most of the day, Simon had his first bowling adventure with dad. From the pictures it looked like he really enjoyed it! I stayed home and did the bed to recliner routine pretty much most of the day. Saturday night I had scheduled the girls to watch Simon. My body and mind tried to talk myself out of it multiple times before the girls even got here! But, I didn't cave. We went. Had a nice time seeing some friends and having some adult time after almost 2 weeks at home sick. Other than doctors appts its been fairly lonely and just plain miserable being stuck not feeling well. It used to be when not feeling well at least a little deck company could distract me, but the last couple weeks its been too hard to even make it out to the deck. It amazes me how many people have gone through this sometimes multiple times and I've never really heard about the huge impact it has on your life. It consumes you. :/  Thus, forcing myself out awhile last night, helped my mental state quite a bit. And I made it almost 3 hours. That's impressive in itself. But getting towards 11, I had def had enough and needed to be home. :)

This morning Simon was all excited and ready for Sunday school. Full of energy and ready to go! Off he went! I spent the day between bed and recliner mostly but did manage to get outside for a small time to watch baby play. Still struggling with head and stomach pains, and dizzy nausea is getting old fast! Cancer has no allies. ;)

Boys are at the grocery store now, so it's a little quiet time. I think I'm going to use it to crawl back into bed again and try and ease some of the pains. Hope everyone had a good Sunday! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment