...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fireworks!

Over slept a little!  Already 7 am! Having a little tea and checking in on here before I get ready for chemo. Mom will be taking me today, and pick up is at 7:45.  Can't quite see yet, and none of the meds are started. Don't want to go today. lol Rather sleep in.....But. oh well. I will do as I am told.

Yesterday was very nice! Had a fairly good day considering how I was feeling. Took Simon to our annual 4th picnic at Mic and Cheryls. Tons of great food. Ate a little, but didn't manage to keep it down for long. and I had to take two little naps on miss Cheryls couch, but I did enjoy seeing everyone and Simon had a blast. :)

We opted to join my family for the fireworks rather than stay at picnic. So we moved over a couple of blocks and set up out chairs and goodies with them! We had prepared all the little ones with ear muffs ( the type you use when gun shooting) and they babies seemed to really enjoy the fireworks! Simon referred to his as ear gloves. lol And Bailey his 4 yr old cousin was trying to get Si to help her catch the firefleas! We aren't quite sure where firefleas came from other than maybe it's easier to say then fireflies! It was a great night, but home by 11, and everyone was really dragging!!  It didn't take long for any of us to fall asleep! 

Off to chemo.....TGIF!!!! and God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment