...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Friday, July 12, 2013

TGIF

Finally the a few small plans pending my body permits! Tonight some adult time for an hour or two. Tomorrow a benefit with some good friends, and Sunday a float in pool with mama. ;)

Slept fairly well, after my girls came over to keep my company on deck a couple hours! Loved having them distract me. Only mistake I made was a pespi and half a latte....and not being a huge caffeine girl I placed myself in a spot that made sleep take awhile! No more of that! Back to my daily 6 bottles of water!

Yesterday's blog, on my personal status created more conflict. :/ I wanted this to be my private safe place to vent and share but it got copied and pasted publically on face book and torn apart making me look like a terrible ingrate, so needless to say, I will not continue to put any of that stuff on here, pending I can figure out a control setting and block it. Just didn't want it blocked for the rest of the world in case I had anything to offer, as far as words or help and hope and reality to prepare anyone that may have to face this at some point in their lives. God willing though that it NEVER happens. Wouldn't wish this on anyone, not even those that I've discontinued friendships with!

So enough of that. Looking forward to continue ways to making good progress in this battle to make sure I can be around for my children a VERY long time. <3

God bless, and may everyone have a wonderful, safe and relaxing weekend!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Why on earth would someone copy and paste something you've said here onto Facebook to make you look bad? Oh - they deserve to be whacked about the head and shoulders!

    ReplyDelete