...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chemo postponed.

Went to chemo but it got postponed due to the infection. Sent over to surgeon to see if it needed lanced and sent out to lab and see what med will help. Didn't need lanced, YAY, just swabbed, which was a little ouchy, to send away and see if it's MRSA and see what meds will help kill it off the best, so I can resume chemo. So I get the week off. Oncology didn't want to suppress my immune system more with the infection so a week Except that its like a car paymt that you can pass on and the tact it on the end. :/ So I didn't get out of it, just delayed it ;) So home, take drugs. And try and repair for next week enough to continue chemo.

Dr. Pathe called and said that I now have a non enlarged lymph node in the area that needs to be watched. :( Not good. One step at a time. Though.

Think I head to moms and lay on a float and forget my woes.  Have to go there and call Dr. Bonaventura and see what she thinks about this new thing. augh.

Float may help.
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment