...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

6 am Saturday morning!!!

Hmm almost feel normal. :) Woke up a couple hours ago and (knock on wood) feeling a bit better! I'm hoping for a good day. No major accomplishments or plans, but just an overall feel good day. Simon has an invite with a close friend later this afternoon to go to a local small carnival. In the past it's been difficult for me to let him go with anyone almost anywhere, but I'm slowly getting better at letting others help out and let him go enjoy himself. Just because mama isn't well doesn't mean he should miss out on some fun activities! It's summer time in PA, which is limited nice weather and I want him to have a great summer! At 3 yrs old I have such a mature well behaved little guy, he deserves to have fun plans! So today the plan is relax, maybe get some house chores done that have been neglected and that's about it.

On the "c" word side, having some belly issues still but more tolerable, and some skin issues, along with a tingly scalp with some sore spots, but no hair loss as of yet :) It's coming I'm sure but not quite ready yet for it!

Have a great weekend!!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment