...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sun is out!

Nearing the end of the day, and the sun decided to shine. Simon's sitter and best friend came over to play awhile outside, which is soo nice! He's been wanting to all day but this mama just didn't have the energy to take him! Back in my recliner and waiting for cup of soup to cool. Hoping that it sits well! I think the weakness and lack of energy is what is making me feel terrible! Woman cannot live on water alone! Grammy and Tiff brought freeze pops today and Sister came with another bag of gifts including some med supplies! My angel in disguise. She even found me "me hair" ! A wig that's almost an exact match to my own head except that I have fine thin hair. And its longer. Who doesn't want longer? lol Ok, maybe a middle aged groupie, but still!  Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment