...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

If Body Parts and Organs could talk.

Wow. 330 am. My Saturday went fairly smoothly. Pain was tolerable, felt a bit better, got the loose bowel issue resolved after many days! And thank goodness because I had till Monday to get that one fixed or I was told a vacation at the local hospital was in order to figure out what was wrong. Yikes. I like my bed and recliner, thank you very much!

This afternoon I felt well enough to go to Target with sister while my little guy was at a carnival with a good friend Miss Tammy. We couldn't stay long, as once I was there I started to feel not so well, so back home we came! But we tried! I relaxed a little, had a half piece of toast and rested.  Towards 830 pm I decided to try again and go see a band and sign our drawing book at local club. Made it almost an hour too there, then felt bad again, so home we came. It's the oddest feeling in the world, leaving your home and doing "normal" activities though. Seeing the world moving forward like there is nothing wrong. It's so difficult to describe. I feel out of place amongst other healthy people, or something. I can't put my finger on it. :/ Maybe I need some therapy! lol

Now I came home and snuggled with my little guy and fell asleep, then BAM the pain returned waking me once again! Augh! Frustration. YOU get pulled out of a slumber so quick once that pain pill is done working! If my body parts could talk, it would make the best sellers list! There isn't a part on me that wasn't throbbing. Head ache, neck soreness, back and hips and legs and best of all, the bowel.  Now I vaguely recall blowing off the nurse and doctors telling me that with chemo you either will be one extreme or the other with constipation or diarrhea, and me not giving it any thought. I've seemed to be blessed with both. BUT I did realize yesterday that since the "loose" wasn't there I prepared myself with the stool softeners but REALLY? Oh my goodness.....so outa bed, scrambling, half crawling into the bathroom with belly pains I went!  What a nightmare. Bowel pain is a whole "crappy" new ballgame....hehe...sorry, had to say it!

Anyhow, its, now 4 am and the pain pill is starting to work, and the cramps, muscle aches, bone aches are slowly diminishing.  Ahhhhh, :) Maybe a little Texas Hold Em online, then try and sleep a little more....good night!  


No comments:

Post a Comment