...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Good the bad and the ugly truth.

:) 2:30 am. As the world sleeps, my beautiful day of having fun in the sun has caught up to me. I sort of dread writing this post, but since I've obligated myself to share all, I thought, hey why not log on and share. Lucky, you all! lol

The day went well, the food was amazing but knowing I hadn't eaten well for a few days I still couldn't resist temptation! I So from there I ended up having to try and keep my mind occupied by picking things up and cleaning the pool area a bit, before scrambling to get our things together and get back home to my "safe place" (that's my living room recliner!)

After being home an hour I dozed on the swing on my deck in hopes of watching the  baby play awhile. My fiancĂ© said I slept there and hour and a half or so before I moved to the couch where I ended up asleep for another 4 or 5.  Thus 2:30 am. problem with sleeping through meds is when you wake up you REALLY pay for missing a dose!

1. Sore throat like no other. No clue why.
2. Canker sore on lip, never had one.
3. Port Sight throbbing to no end!
4 Belly pain, thinking maybe its been a few days for a poo. lol although hard to recall since my food intake has been so low.

TMI  yet?

I feel its important to document all this as my reminder of all of this when the day comes to choose my surgery options.  I cannot do this twice!!!  :)

Already feel a little better getting my gripes out. Odd release to type it out and let it all go for a night!

Sleep well world! Cheers to hoping for a better tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. I was so glad that you seemed to get through the weekend okay then completely bummed that you had to pay for it last night. Glad you're feeling better though and praying for a good week "off". Love you!

    ReplyDelete