...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday.

Fairly uneventful evening. I was pretty crabby. I'm hoping it passed. :) Think happy thoughts. Slept from 11:30 till 7:00 that's pretty huge. Shelly gave me some herbal thing, didn't think it was working though after an hr and a half so resorted to a Xanax. Puts me to sleep pretty easy. 7.5 hours is AMAZING for me. Lets make it a good day!

Physically I feel pretty good. Woke up stiff and muscle/bone aching, but started the morning meds with my cup of green tea. Feeling a little bloated, so hoping that things "move" along soon. In chemo world that's one of there biggest concerns. ;) Dad bought me and Simon some gummy bear probiotics and we started them Friday. Bottle says 10X better than yogurt LOL. Let's give it a shot! Face and head is  breaking out :/ a lot last 2 days. Like a high school teenager. I've had pretty good skin the last ten yrs so I'm hoping this is a hormonal thing or something and it too will pass. Nothing worse than a bald person with bad skin. haha. Although, hair is still all in tact, there is something going on up there. Some tingling and some bumps. I'm getting a "head" start on the bald idea, lol,  by not doing my hair and bangs each day and pulling it all back and keeping even my bangs pulled back. Def. not as cute a look.....but I want to get used to idea of not hiding behind a good hair day!

Being able to eat small portions and keep it in is helping some with the energy too. Thursday is just some blood work and an i.v. of iron and a B12 shot, (also started on folic acid pill) so maybe that will keep me even perkier!  Then no appts till new chemo next Thursday! Yay. Quiet week!

I have a project household goal that I'm focusing on right now. And anyone who knows me, where there is a will there is a way, so my focus is on that right now. With or without a man's help I am determined to make this new project happen!  Nothing can stop me!!

Have a fabulous Monday! Simon and I are going to!! No matter what!  <3 God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment