...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

6 days post chemo

Made it till 3 am this morning. Not sure how I'd deal without my local peeps keeping my mind occupied through the middle of the night. Slept from 10 to 3 though. A little better. :) Last night was a bit easier with some company stopping by, makes the evening go a little better with some distractions, and they brought me presents! I'm like a 3 yr old!

Need to get on a med schedule to manage the side effects. Not real great at organizing all that yet! But it must be done to make this tolerable. A WHOLE new respect for chemo patients!  So crazy to even try and describe the agony. The say everyone is different. Make me wonder why I'm so light weight then with the pain. :/

OH well, its 5 am and maybe today some of the pain will diminish!  Weather should be cooperating! YAY!!

Happy Tuesday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment