...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday morning!

Closer to the weekend! Rough night. Baby has an ear infection and had to stay over at grammy's because of my low immune system. :/ Hoping I can get him home after 24 hours antibiotics! Today my blood work appt. turns into an I.V. of super hero's powers. I'm getting iron, magnesium, electrolites, and a B12 shot. Plus I started folic acid pills last week! :) Trying to get my body all set up for next weeks new chemo! I need my baby home though. That's my mental medication! And that one I can't live without! :) But grammy keeps reassuring me she has it covered, and I must remind myself its for the best right now. I can't compromise my immune system at all at this time, or else I'd be stuck in hospital and then REALLY wouldn't be seeing him even longer!

Feeling blah, but WAY better than the last few days. Maybe today's booster i.v.'s perk me up even more!

Happy Thursday to everyone! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that you feel more energetic very soon and your baby is home with you soon. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete