...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Hopeful!

Doc yesterday is planning to switch my one chemo drug that's putting me immobile each day (day  after day) So my 21 days chemo plan will now be a different drug that's once every 7 days. I am MORE than happy to go once a week if it can ease the pain! And I am tossing the Neulasta shot, and replacing it with Neupogen . the new "blood drug will be only as needed per blood check each week!

I have to resolve the issue of bathroom runs asap or I'm getting vaca in Hospital. :( NOOOO I cant do that! Anything clear stays in and I'm a huge water fan so there's no dehydration issue, but my scales dropped too many in the last 7 days.  I'm looking for suggestions to try some natural foods that will bind this up and keep food in! Desperate! lol Can't be in hospital away rom my 3yr old sunshine snuggler.

But I feel pretty lousy today, BUT I know the med change will be an improvement, so I'm working on focusing on that date!  27th it starts then I will go once a week new chemo and once a week blood check. Crossing fingers less side effects!!

My best friend happens to be a pharmacist and he got approval for a drug called Zofran for the actual belly pain for me, and it  (without it covered it was $200 a month! )  I just need a plan to fix the diarrhea or else hospital stay. 4 diff meds prescriptions  don't work.  Send me you binding food ideas!!!

TGIF world!! Hoping it all goes well and a cheery weekend ahead!  <3 

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that this weekend is the weekend you feel better and can eat! Praying. Begging.

    Make sure you call me if you need a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete