...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Friday, June 14, 2013

TGIF

Fridays! Love them for family time! Gone are the sleeping in days though. Lucky to get 4 to 5 hours at a time. Face and nose had been extra sensitive last 2 days. The meds must be taking their toll! But a good friend ran me over some overnight healing cream that I immediately put on! Even inside of nose is raw, I'm guessing its a side effect of chemo.

Fingers crossed still and praying for some relief from the pains soon. Only 8 day post chemo and not feeling good at all yet! :) maybe tomorrow will be better ! 

And hoping the chemo switch to weekly will make the side effects more tolerable.  I need some strength!!!

It's only 8 days post chemo, and I noticed some sore spots on my head. Nothing is loose, or falling out yet, but a bit uncomfortable. I imagine this is normal too!

Today was a pretty good day considering the pain level. Baby was great all morning and kept my mind busy! He had a fab time yesterday with his Aunt Lynette taking him to story time at library, then they met grammy at "donalds" for lunch and a mall trip too!  (I had doc apt so it kept him busy!

New chemo schedule is going to be a bit of switch with having to find a sitter for 4 to 6 hours every Thursday, but I'm sure we will manage!  Off to bed, sleep aids kicking in!! Sleep well friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment