...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday.

Day started off pretty good. Up at 6 thinking I'd get a little quiet time in, when Mr. smiley popped his little head around the corner and said good morning mama! Yikes. Usually its closer to 8 am. Thus he dozed off on couch around 11 until 1230 throwing our snuggle nappy time at 130 completely off schedule! :)  He is doing very well! Ear and throat is MUCH better today and way less crankies! Makes the day a little easier knowing he's starting to feel the effects of healing with his antibiotic, liquid steroids, and bendryl. That makes mama happy.

So many other things going on in my household that I'm feeling completely over whelmed! Long story and really nobody wants to hear it, not even me! lol

Trying to stay upbeat and focused on Thursdays new chemo and getting thru that day alone I've had enough right now. Very hard to do when your a single mom basically trying to hold it all together by yourself! I can do this!'

Tomorrow the sun will shine again and maybe I can make some more progress!  
God Bless, and may everyone get a great nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment