...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hump Day!! Halfway to the weekend!

Up and moving at 4:30 am.  Not feeling to bad. Yay! 5 am Simon is up, he's all off schedule with liquid prednisone! :) Mr. Sun is still sleeping.

Today gonna attempt a bath kinda shower in my ripped out tile tub.. new one to be installed Thursday!  Can't fill old one up though so it will be an interesting scenario! lol

I will try this after grammy picks up Simon. They are going banking and walmart running later! Yay, free time. I may get something done! Well....we will see!

Hair still intact. Seems to be fading faster just up front in bangs area of what wasn't shaved off. Not good, haha. If I  start to look like man with his baldness on front and top and sides decide to stay I'm headed to barber for a real shaving! lol

AND got my period, yes, I had to share even that! Maybe that's why so crabby! It's supposed to stop during chemo! Maybe once I go tomorrow and get set up with this weekly chemo (all new) it will work. Looking forward to that part! Bring it! ;)

So far today is sounding pretty good, considering!  Have to find one of my dude buddies to help Kaleb pull tub out today. His brother sick with a fever and can't be in the house near me right now. And tub too heavy for one boy to move it out! I'm pretty sure I can find someone!

I am extremely frustrated with the men that live here. They aren't very helpful. My younger one Kaleb seems to be more on board with the bathroom construction but the older is sick and my bf is hopeless with my small requests. :/ It's most discouraging. But I am strong willed and get these projects done one way or another by myself. My bathroom sink is draining into basement for 2 WEEKS so I taped it off and said no using it till I can figure out how to fix it!  So right now my one bathroom has a usable toilet and that's it. Fun stuff. you'd think having chemo and cancer I'd get a little more help from them but ......oh well. Kaleb will do as much as he can by himself. Mama isn't much assistance with this cancer side effects and bad back. :/  But being a single mom with very little help is taking its toll. Wondering if my relationship will survive the cancer.  Time will tell.

Happy thoughts though for now. I have to keep my chin up! It's a must for my children! <3

God bless everyone and may we all have a good day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment