...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Friday, June 21, 2013

TGIF

Friday. Wait all week for this day! Love my weekends. Although another uneventful one with not feeling so hot! Weather looks beautiful. Still clinging to the major crabbies here. Hoping it passes, I don't even want to be around me! lol

Baby up at 6 am not feeling well along with this mama not feeling so great. First 2 hours we both were cranky and miserable, but he just dozed off. Poor little guy. Still fever this morning, but got his antibiotic in him and some Motrin! Now he's sleeping peacefully on the couch <3

I feel a little better. Usually do in the mornings. Afraid to shower. They said yesterday I'm due for hair fall out, and there's usually no warning and it just clumps out in the shower.  On the one hand I'd like to get it over with and deal, on the other I want it to stay as long as possible.  I'm just so hot or cold with emotions this week. Not sure why. Maybe the pms thing. Can't tell cuz they said that will cease too during chemo.

I want to roll over and wake back up on the happy side. I mean really, its FRIDAY!

Missing out on another favorite local tiny carnival this week! Kittanning has the best little one with live bands in the evenings! Maybe this evening a miracle will come and Simon and I both will feel GREAT and go for a little! Ok, BIG long shot, but one could dream! ;)

If not, maybe a little fire on the deck this evening and swing and talk to the moon with my little guy. We like to swing and make up stories together.

TGIF everyone! Happy thoughts. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment