...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

On a scale of 1 to 10....

Wow. Only 4 days since chemo. I can honestly say this is the worse pain that I can ever recall. I'd say I'm pushing a 9.5.  :( Wondering what wrong with me, because I know, or always thought, that I have an abnormally high pain tolerance! Just not letting up tonight!! Yikes. Watching my temp creep up and wondering what it means is no fun. They say to go to doc at 100.5, that doesn't even sound like a fever to me. But really! Feeling badly!!!  My best guess maybe that nasty Neulasta shot and leaving the steroids behind.... the steroids were only taken for a 3 day time stretch for chemo. Not quite sure. Trying to hang out as long as possible before a quick trip to the E.R. I hate to do that. Sounds weak. I don't like feeling weak. But this tough girl seems to be fading fast tonight! Off to try and distract myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment