...my breast cancer story.

The ups and downs of my breast cancer story.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Ahhh it's definately a Monday!

Good day over all for me! Not so much my little guy. He woke with a rash on one calf, had a bff run me over some cortisone cream and put it on him, but after naptime rash was everywhere! Poor baby, had to have him seen at Fast Care and they said he has a "contact rash" from what , we have no clue! But were told to continue his antibiotic for ear and throat and they gave him benedryl and a script for steroids. He's feeling much better with his ear and throat pain though! Now he's just itchy! lol He's off to bed now! Hoping tomorrow is a better day for him!  <3

I've felt pretty good most of the day, altho still very little appetite!   I even made it out to bath tub shop and tub surround! Paid for it, after running over to Giant Eagle to claim the gas credits with Home Depot gift cards!  All paid for and just needs picked up tomorrow! Will be put in on Thursday! I am SOOOO excited! I love what I chose!  Nothing real fancy but oh so fresh and clean looking!  More than I had saved though, so some on a credit card :/ but has to be done! Excited to be sitting in a tub maybe this weekend!

After shopping went to dinner with another gf and had a few bites before I started feeling bad, but got a to go box and came home. Back home in my "safe" place, my chair! :)

I held off on pain pills all day too, happy me! But caved and hour ago and took one and a Xanax for the panic I sometimes get.  They are starting to kick in....

Well off to bed soon very oon, this chickie needs her rest!!! Badly! :) God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment